Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Graphic Override Criteria Complexity to be Same as Schedules

zoli79
Enthusiast

I searched for this, but was surprised not to find it. It seems pretty basic to me that Graphic Override criteria should have the same complexity options as schedules do. I wish for AND, OR and brackets.

It is very difficult, if not impossible in some cases, to add exceptions to rules with this oversimplified set-up!

(BTW, at this point I don't know if there is any sense in adding any new wishes. What, GS is going to focus on the top 100 votes and that's it? Good luck on reaching that. There are thousands of good wishes here, which highlight the weak spots of the software we pay a lot of money for.)

macOS 16, ArchiCAD 27 (USA)
first ArchiCAD: 6.5
3 REPLIES 3

Not the same though. My wish is something simpler: I want same interface and options in GO as we already have in schedules.

macOS 16, ArchiCAD 27 (USA)
first ArchiCAD: 6.5
Josh Verran
Expert

I'm a huge fan of Graphic Overrides, having the same control of criteria as we do with schedules would be a huge improvement, great wish!

GRAPHISOFT CERTIFIED ARCHICAD BIM MANAGER | LinkedIn | My Top Wishes

ARCHICAD 18-27 | BIMcloud Basic | CI Tools | Grasshopper - Rhino | CloudCompare | Bluebeam

Perth, Australia and Tauranga, New Zealand

Windows 10 Pro | Intel Core i9-9900K @3.60GHZ | 32Gb RAM | 2xSamsung S27F350 1920x1080 60Hz | Nvidia Quadro P2200 (5Gb)