Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Known Critical Issues to be highlighted in Action Centre

It would be really helpful if any known bugs, especially critical bugs, could be highlighted under a tile in the Action Centre and when any are highlighted that it force Action Centre to the foreground when launching Archicad.

It's a complicated software and there are bound to be bugs, it would be far better for users to be made aware of the bug and any necessary steps that need to be taken to avoid issues and this would be a great way to communicate to all active users,

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.0
macOS Sonoma (14.4.1)
4 REPLIES 4

Yes! But given how GS like to have us jumping through hoops just to submit a bugreport it feels like a tall order for them. Perhaps a first step could be to have a well structured forum dedicated to bugs where users can submit, overview and discuss experienced bugs.

We contact our local support and they are brilliant at monitoring any issues and keeping us updated. Like I say, it is far better from a user perspective for GS to admit there is an issue and advise of a workaround than try and hide any issues and we find out we have lost our data or end up stuck because things don't work.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.0
macOS Sonoma (14.4.1)

I agree, and for some who don't have a local support office available it could be a good compromise, but for the time being I think GS are minded to manage bugs by pushing everything through your local support if possible. 

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Benjamin Dani
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi Lee, 

Thanks for this great idea!
I've just registered it to the wishlist database with the reference number WISH-12763. 

Hopefully we can see this implemented soon. 

Best regards and have a nice day, 

Dani Benjamin
Technical Support Engineer

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!