cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.
SOLVED!

Label tool with multiples arrows?

Gisele
Advocate

Attached is a screenshot of a label tool with independent arrows that look like they are attached to the label.  

is there a way to have a label tool with multiple arrows?

label arrow.jpg
AC 26 - 5002 USA FULL
Win11 Pro 22H2 - 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900KF 3.00 GHz - 64 GB - 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RandyC
Advocate

There is the multileader label 26 under library /drawing symbols

RandyC_0-1683239597165.png

Or , just make multiple copies one over top of each other and drag the leaders to the

different endpoints.

ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 27 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9

View solution in original post

Solution
hampden
Booster

Just because there are workarounds does not mean it should not be incorporated into the actual note tool - in my mind both of these examples are actually arguments illustrating that the need exists for multiple leaders and that it should be implemented properly in the actual tool rather than relegated to a workaround or a much more limited library object. 

As I'm writing this I glanced at the drawing I'm working on and realized i was just doing one of the workarounds - using the spline tool to add to a note. so i could point to multiple occurrences.

2024-05-23_12h38_50.png

Stefan Hampden
CAST architecture - Seattle architect

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
RandyC
Advocate

There is the multileader label 26 under library /drawing symbols

RandyC_0-1683239597165.png

Or , just make multiple copies one over top of each other and drag the leaders to the

different endpoints.

ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 27 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9
Solution
hampden
Booster

Just because there are workarounds does not mean it should not be incorporated into the actual note tool - in my mind both of these examples are actually arguments illustrating that the need exists for multiple leaders and that it should be implemented properly in the actual tool rather than relegated to a workaround or a much more limited library object. 

As I'm writing this I glanced at the drawing I'm working on and realized i was just doing one of the workarounds - using the spline tool to add to a note. so i could point to multiple occurrences.

2024-05-23_12h38_50.png

Stefan Hampden
CAST architecture - Seattle architect