BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

More flexible composites (and profiles)

Tinou
Enthusiast

Once I proposed a "free choice material" but I see it was may be not so atractive or not good explained for other users.

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Wishes-forum/A-free-choice-material-atribute/td-p/371789

For the same reason and to go furnther, I suggest here to add more flexibility to composites:

- Possibility to let some layers setted with the material of the element. It means that any element using a composite with some free layer(s) should have it's own material setted in tool box. (We should imagine the same for profiles)

- Possibility to define if the thickness of layer is fix or variable, with exactly the same logic as multi beams or multi colomns. It means that any element using a composite with variable layer(s) has it's own thickness. (Somehow, it already exists for profiles with strech and modificators)

This feature is also a way to allow variable thickness for slabs. (flat roofs with a small slope for drain)

AC composites option épaisseur et matériau.jpg

Étienne - AC 24 - France
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!