Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Forum Posts

Making a wish - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please make a single topic wish per thread in this Wishes forum. Do not combine multiple wishes in a thread if you hope to have the wish classified and considered for the future roadmap. Make the subject line of your Wish post a concise summary of th...

LAYOUT NUMBER IN INDEX SCHEDULES

Hi, could you please make available "Layout Number" for index schedules? Thanks, Takis.

Takis by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Reshape > Stretch tool

I like to see the marquee > reshape > stretch command have an option to only work on selected objects, lines, walls, slabs, etc. Instead of having other objects on different layers and locking them it would be a timesaver and better workflow to apply...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overlaping Stairs

I can't understand why we can do something so common like a stair that overlaps itself. I know you can do with two or more stair objects, but this is a tedious work and simply imposible in a stair made of steel extruded pieces with their intersection...

spastor by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

make layers multiple tags filtering like wiki-style categories

Hello. Just now thinking about layers, working with them. It is messy. a lot of layers, but hard to categorize all these. Can you make layers be like wiki-categories? so that one object can go into multiple categories, multiple tags, layers etc?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Command search dialog box

It sounds a bit odd, but I'd like to have a text input search option for commands. Archicad evolution brings new features, default menu structure is slightly changing,... With every new version I have to make a new UI layout. That helps me to include...

Miha_M by Advisor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Number and bullet lists in text

I'm surprised this text formatting feature is not available. When we insert small note blocks in our documents, we should be able to number the items in a list of notes. For example, Floor Plan Notes: 1. Note. 2. Note. 3. Note. Like most, I use a wor...

• 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Save As Blender

For the last couple of months I have been taking part into two efforts to get better, photo-realistic, faster 3D output from my Archicad workflow. One, is testing the excellent Corona Renderer, as a plugin for Archicad, which I feel is extremely prom...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

display order as a graphic override option

Ability to set certain layers to appear behind or in front in graphic override options. So if I have an underlay layer set, it will be behind everything without having to set display order manually.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes