Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Digital Architectural Graphic Standards - Details

In my conversion from drafting table world to the ArchiCAD digital world, I'm curious as to what you use to replace the old peel & stick standard detail blocks for residential construction, you know, the ones that you photocopied off onto self adhesi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

keyboard mapping for mac

I cant vouch for how well it works but if you are in a cross platform environment this might be useful. http://gnufoo.org/ucontrol/ucontrol.html

ArchForma PROFILER vs. CadImage PROFILER?

Hi, Any one has used these two, ArchForma PROFILER &. CadImage PROFILER? Which is more capable and easer to use( and tech support), specials in 3D? I know ArciForma has other capabilities, but my concern is only the profiler capabilities. Thanks, Jos...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

QuickSilver trick (OS X only)

I just ran into a Quicksilver feature that lets you launch another instance of a program without having had to make a copy of the application so we can copy/paste between different files. This eliminates having extra copies of the AC app in the appli...

Document version control systems

We often deal with government agencies, which require us to re-submit drawings with only certain changes made. Since the project has often been in production for a long time since, the current Archicad project files are much further along. This probl...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

which Web Editor to use?

I am about to start creating a few small websites for our firm. I'm looking for a web editor that will be easy to use but also look good online. Adobe's GoLive seems like a robust product for its ability to compose a web page as I do an Illustrator o...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Batch plotting AutoCAD LT?

We have received ~400 DWG files we need to print. Does anyone have any neat ways to do that other than "For poor_sap = 1 to 400, Open and Plot"??

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Art*Lantis 5 beta tests to start this week

Author: bomer (---.fbx.proxad.net) Date: 12-15-04 22:07 Dear All, I am glad to annunce that the beta testing will start this week. It was a long and hard process, but finally we are happy to start a new step with .... about 100 ... experts and profes...