Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ArchiTerra - Road Longitudinal Section Tool

The designation of the Road Slope does not show accurate. The attached image shows that the rise of one section is -6.64 feet, which is accurate (103.93' minus 110.57') and shows a run of 49.21 feet. The Run is actually 44.26 feet as noted in the str...

ArchiTerra - Deleting Roads & Contour Lines

This is proving rather frustrating. I have the land/mesh and I have modeled the existing road at the front of the property. Then I successfully created a driveway approach with 6% grade from Edge of Traveled-Way to Property line (Local maximum) and a...

ArchiTerra - TXT Importing w/ Code information

When I import the TXT data provided by the surveyor to generate ArchiTerra Points the Code Information (Text that defines the point; i.e. Property corner) does not import. Without this information it is difficult to relate the Architerra land/mesh to...

Architerra dirt fill

I've got an Architerra terrain that I imported from .dwg and it shows the contours fine. I'd like to know how to show the new fill and contour lines on top of the existing terrain. I would like to use this drawing for both 2D site drawing and model. ...

ArchiStair is ready!

Dear ArchiCAD users, finally ArchiStair is ready and… FREE OF CHARGE! Please get any info at www.archistair.com Friendly Fabrizio In order to get info on the way you can receive your free ArchiStair please directly contact our sales manager sending h...

Tutorial of Piranesi on Mac OSX doesn´t work complete

when I want to see the tutorial online http://www.informatix.co.uk/piranesi/downloads/mac/tutorials.shtml it doesn´t work complete. I can hear the movie, but I can´t see it. It appears a window of quicktime that says: Quicktime is missing software re...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiTerra

Is anyone using the Architerra land modeling program from Cigraph? I'm having some problems with it; their discussion forum is under construction. And, I think their staff is not answering my emails any longer. They were quite helpful for a while. Th...

!Restored: Architerra

Can anyone explain what the points are in architerra. I am considering buying it. I want to be able to generate a report or list of distance and bearing from the origin or other point. This list would then be sent to our total station to use as const...

ArchiTerra 2 terrain painting

I've been a long time user of ArchiTerra, it's my favorite add on. But, I've become completely frustrated with new Paint Terrain tool. I can't get it to work at all. I'm on 8.1, I have actually been a ble to get to work in 8.0 with limitations (just ...