Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

reinstalling ArchiTerra 2.0 on new G5..

Hello all, I have just received a late Christmas present for myself.. a screaming G5 dual 2.0 gHz!! Needless to say I've been giddy all day, LOL!! Now for a question.. I've reinstalled ArchiCAD 8.1 from the CD mailed out late last year.. it pulls up ...

Pablo by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiTerra2 from AC7 to AC81

I have a project with a terrain modeled with ArchiTerra 2.0 under ArchiCAD 7.0. When I try to open it with AC 8.1 I obtain a message saying that ArchiTerra extension is not available (althougt there is). If I try to edit any point I realize that I ha...

ArchiTerra 2 - making parking lots.. best approach?

Hello, Thanks to Fabrizo's patience and excellent responses that I have read on previous posts.. I decided to purchase ArchiTerra 2.0 for myself instead of wading through the mesh tools (I'm a newbie).. so now a bit of a question for you other ArchiT...

Pablo by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Document Accounting Solution for Architects

hi all, does someone knows a good software-solution to track print job costs by account (client / matter, project / phase, job number, department) for architects? we know "papercut" (www.papercut.biz) and the "canon document accounting"... but we are...

xa-4 by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD/Revit shootout proposal

Canadians, are you ready? There is a proposal on Revit discussion group to organize a shootout. http://www.zoogdesign.com/forums/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1806 Good idea! With good people on both sides this can turn into a VERY interesting event!

Djordje by Booster
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

Architerra 2.0 won't load in 8.1

Ah, I looked in the other products-architerra index and found nothing stating that others had a problem loading architerra 2.0 with 8.1. neither of my cigraph api's will work, archisketchy and architeraa both give errors when i try to load. any one e...

ArchiTerra 2.0

I am trying to create a site plan with ArchiTerra 2.0 newly released, and am runnning into problems with the way the tools are working as described in the manual versus the way they work for me, or don't work would be more apt to say. Has anyone had ...

Jacek by Participant
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes