Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Survey Coordinate Tool

Hello! For UK&Ireland only, there is a specific tool developed, available free of charge (with Archicad licence), that enables user to mark world coordinate points, regardless of orientation and origin offset. It is a two step process: first you set ...

LukaS by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

RFA & RVT Geometry Exchange won't update

I have updated to the latest AC 24 update and the update dialogue indicates that my version of the RFA & RVT Geometry Exchange needs to be updated. It indicate the version is US 4000 and that the updated version is US 4015. I download the update and ...

Resolved! Cadimage coverings standing seam profile

I'm trying to create a standing seam single fold to wall and roof cladding with seemless junction as per attached. I'm using Cadimage coverings. I've modified board and batten for cladding and modified ribbed for roof. Everytime I try and remove barg...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Velux Daylight Visualiser

This just landed in my mail box and caught my attention as it apparently works with Archicad models on Mac & Windows. Not tried it yet but looks like a handy tool to have in the armoury. Thought I would post it here for those with a bit of time to fi...

Navisworks Freedom for ArchiCAD 24

Navisworks add-on makes it possible to save a 3d ArchiCAD model as a *.nwc file which can be viewed in Navisworks, but apparently not as a *.nwd that so it can be seen with the free Navisworks Freedom viewer. So is seems that we would still need Navi...

MEP inline object - limitation of rotations?

Hi. I found a bug for pipe inline objects (IO) or only I have such an issue? If pipe is not strictly verticaly or horizontaly (angle#0 or angle#90) there is a limit for amount of rotation its possible to make ~ 12 times. After that IO become "detache...

A_ Smith by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Electrical engineering needs in AC24

My electrical engineer is considering switching to Archicad to join me in the bimcloud. He expressed his biggest concern is what Archicad apparently lacks in terms of electrical engineering functionality: Specifically, in Revit MEP, he said he is abl...

deivarch by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels