Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Mac OSX Big Sur + ArchiCAD 24

Hi Mac Users - Does anyone know if GS has an official position on whether it is ok to move from Catalina to Big Sur with regard to running AC 24 & AC 23? I have started using Big Sur on a non critical Mac and so far it seems more responsive and way e...

rm by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Archicad 23 Goodies Suit won't install

I've run the installer, says it completed & restart PC open Archicad 23 & Roof / Slab / Wall Accessories doesn't appear in my pull down [Design] [Design Extras] menu. Any ideas please? I've repaired installation. removed & reinstalled installation & ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

diagrams and symbols single-line circuit

hello archicad-talk members i am not adept at english and i am using a translator. I would like to know if there is a parametric way to establish the voltages in the polyline circuits. I do not know if it is a universal rule, but in my country we hav...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More intelligent point cloud to BIM workflow

Hi, i watched the bricsys presentation yesterday, and the Point cloud to BIM approach was just AMAZING, it can't be done better than the way they presented, the software detects : * Strories * wall boundaries in 2D * coplanar points converted to wall...

Param-O type interface

I’ve been reasonably fluent in GDL scripting for years now but I haven’t had any experience with this kind of graphic node based interface. I see it used now in a lot of programs like the UnReal engine and Grasshopper, but I find the whole thing baff...

From Vectorworks to Archicad?

Hello, I am considering switching from Vectorworks Architect (International) to Archicad. Can anyone share a similar experience? Where did you have most difficulties? Are there different language versions including localized packages? I am an Europea...

• 24 replies
  • 0 likes