Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Any Revit defectors here?

Any Revit defectors here? Hello everyone. I was tasked with testing the BIM waters for our little firm. Googling told me that market share of Revit and Archicad is somewhat equal in Europe, and that Revit has better interoperability with engineering ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Mac OSX Big Sur + ArchiCAD 24

Hi Mac Users - Does anyone know if GS has an official position on whether it is ok to move from Catalina to Big Sur with regard to running AC 24 & AC 23? I have started using Big Sur on a non critical Mac and so far it seems more responsive and way e...

rm by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Archicad 23 Goodies Suit won't install

I've run the installer, says it completed & restart PC open Archicad 23 & Roof / Slab / Wall Accessories doesn't appear in my pull down [Design] [Design Extras] menu. Any ideas please? I've repaired installation. removed & reinstalled installation & ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

diagrams and symbols single-line circuit

hello archicad-talk members i am not adept at english and i am using a translator. I would like to know if there is a parametric way to establish the voltages in the polyline circuits. I do not know if it is a universal rule, but in my country we hav...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More intelligent point cloud to BIM workflow

Hi, i watched the bricsys presentation yesterday, and the Point cloud to BIM approach was just AMAZING, it can't be done better than the way they presented, the software detects : * Strories * wall boundaries in 2D * coplanar points converted to wall...

Param-O type interface

I’ve been reasonably fluent in GDL scripting for years now but I haven’t had any experience with this kind of graphic node based interface. I see it used now in a lot of programs like the UnReal engine and Grasshopper, but I find the whole thing baff...

From Vectorworks to Archicad?

Hello, I am considering switching from Vectorworks Architect (International) to Archicad. Can anyone share a similar experience? Where did you have most difficulties? Are there different language versions including localized packages? I am an Europea...

• 23 replies
  • 0 likes