Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ARCHIFRAME

I have been playing around with the Archiframe demo and like very much what i see, But the pricing seems just way too much. I am interested in seeing who may have considered using/purchasing archiframe but the cost has changed your mind, and if a sub...

Nuge by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

CADImage Tools / CI Tools - macOS Catalina

Does anyone else have issues with CADImage Tools / CI Tools on ArchiCAD 24 and macOS Catalina? I recently got a new Mac running the latest version of macOS Catalina (10.15.6). I installed ArchiCAD 24, checked for updates and installed the RFA_and_RVT...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC Template, 4D Library and Robert Mann's template

I intensely dislike the standard australian AC24 template and previous recent templates. I am also a very long term user of Cadimage tools but these are also getting more complicated with each release. Does anyone have any experience with the West Au...

KeesW by Booster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP additional features?

Hi all, During the presentation of AC24, it was mentioned that additional features for MEP will come with the first update of AC24. Are there any information available about these new upcomming features? Thanks for any hint. Florian

Simple Addon v24

Simple Addon v24 release! http://simpleaddon.com/ Check out the new Layer Switch. Its kinda awesome and it brings some nice functions with it. i.e. Changing layers for objects by one-click. It doesnt matter if you select different elements, they all ...