Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CadImage Bi-fold door alternate custom door panels

Hi All, Just wandering if anyone knew how to achieve alternate style of panels/leaf's to one side of a bi-fold door. ie I have a bi-fold door with two panels/leaf's to each side, I want to make each of those panels different so they create an ' arch'...

PARAM-O & multiples conditions

Hello I really like the principle of param-o. I have some difficulties with the "conditions" It would be necessary to be able to call the "nodes" (boolean for example) in the GDL scripts, otherwise this limits the possibilities. Or possibly develop a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Translate Archicad 23 Reference Guide to Vietnamse

Hi everyone! In my Current Project, i'll create a copy of Archicad 23 Reference Guide to Vietnamse. I've use it for Main content which i created on. I have worked with the Publisher to print this series. In Vietnam, only Publishers are authorized to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Arrays in PARAM-O

Hello guys, im having a little fun with the new PARAM-O, and it looks awesome! But I need now to make an array with variable amount of itens along the total dimension of my object (objects must have fixed space between them). Am I missing something o...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

SketchUp construction docs vs Archicad

This is simultaneously the best and worst place to ask this question but I'm sure lots of you have experience with SketchUp and so can make a useful comparison vs Archicad. I used to work in a small design studio and although it wasn't my primary cap...

JohnJay by Advocate
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

CAD Image Tools missing library?

I just installed CAD Image Tools for Archicad 23 (trial version) and none of the tools work as expected because it seems the associated objects are not available. I'm trying to test out the wall covering tool and the wall covering object is not avail...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes