Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Param-o

Hello! Anyone have seen this: http://param-o.com/ Conceptually seems very interesting, should be a node based object creator inside Archicad, I'm curious to see it in action and, how it manage the plan views.

ArchiTerra Plus 1.5 - SOSI Coordinate Locator list

Hello, I have a number of SOSI coordinate locator points in my project that look like this: I'm trying to export a list of these coordinate points for input into on-site equipment but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do so. I've tried creat...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP Product Research

Dear all,As a Product Manager for MEP related developments I would like to better understand the needs of architects and engineers using our products. Because of this I have compiled the following survey: https://bit.ly/GSMEP. Responses are more than...

Microsoft Teams and Teamwork BIMCloud?

I'm curious if anyone has attempted to use Archicad ON Microsoft Teams as a collaborative tool? I mean...what's involved? Do both parties need a license copy of Archicad or can I just "share" screen my model on MS TEams? Any thoughts?

rob2218 by Booster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP Installed but I can not draw

I have ArchiCAD 22 Education version. I have downloaded MEP plugin from official site and installed it. Tools are appearing but when I choose any of it and click to draw, nothing appears.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage surface slider

The main door frame of Cadimage surface slider doesn't offset with the door leafs? The main door frame should be offset and extend where the last door stacks. Example Images attached

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Floorplan Arrows not showing?

Hi, I'm having problems with the sliding door arrows not showing up on the floorplan. Model view options are making no difference and local settings on each door aren't working either. The sliding arrows are working on sliding windows but not doors, ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Best format to export model with IES light?

Hi I try to direct link to Twinmotion but they dont contain IES light. I have to place IES light again, and not precise position as in ArchiCAD. I read old thread said to export Artlantis then export file TMA then import Twinmotion. But now Twinmotio...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes