Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Keyboard macro program for Win?

I am looking for a keyboard macro program (basically a keyboard shortcut program) that I can map a 1,2, or 3 letter combination to replace the cryptic AC system. So, for example, I could program O,O to be "Open Object" or C,W to open a wall cabinet f...

Zone in Section

Archiplus offers an Addon ( Zone in Section) is there a way to make this work ? There appears to be no documentation - from the website: Zone in Section This object allows the user to place a zone stamp object into a section view. DOWNLOAD: MAC / PC

RandyC by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Revit learning resources as an archicad user

I was offered a job recently however I have to use both ArchiCAD and Revit. Ive used Revit a bit previously while studying but I havent used it since. Does anyone know of any good resources for learning revit from an archicads users perspective? Than...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CADIMAGE NEW AC23 QUANTITIES TOOL

I have just downloaded the trial of this "new" tool and cannot find any documentation of how it is meant to be used, in particular how to actually get the measure of an actual archicad item. Has anyone else had a play around with this yet?

Nuge by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Main Frame problem - Cadimage Door

Every single one of the doors in my file now have a complete frame (the main frame) around the door, including at the threshold. In the door selection settings I am unable to find how to remove the section of the main frame. I have previous saved ver...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roof accessories not visible

I used the roof accessories on my roof and it looks great in 3d, but is not visible on my roof plan. Am I doing sth wrong or is the limit of the tool?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes