Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BIM Manual

As I dive back into my on-going efforts to create an employee BIM Manual (yeah! ), I was wondering if there are any CAD/BIM Managers out there that would like to share what they have developed for their firms -- even a Table of Contents would be very...

getting dxf import to show in

Hi folks! I can import a dxf file into archicad, and the mesh shows in the floor plan, but not in 3d window. Is there a way to rebuild mesh objects into solids to that they display in 3d? Thanks in advance.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Waiting....... Sign in Process by Angela" Team

My co worker keeps getting booted when she tries to sign in to a team work project. When she does this it makes it so that I cannot send and recieve changes- or Sign Out. I cannot sign in as an administrator to Force Her sign out. ANY IDEAS?! I'm goa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Migrating from v9 to v10

We currently have a 120mg project file, with several layout books that have been created within v9. We are going to use this project as a test migration to v10. Does any one have any tips or items that I need to consider before I test the process ? I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC10-1176 Silent Install Problem

Hi, i tried to install the AC10-1176 Patch Silent over an Archicad Version 1010 as decribed in http://www.archicadwiki.com/TechNotes/ArchiCAD_Hotfix_in_Silent_Mode I tried this in an Dos box: "AC10-1176.exe -W play.auto=yes -silent" No Error occured ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Layers for All Occasions !!! without being too complex.

I have recently set-up a company standard layering convention (AC10) that was based around the previous office standard (AC9) set up by my predecessor. The reason I've had to do this is because all of the users have complained that it is 'far to comp...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

macintel xserve experiences

we are planning to upgrade our old server to an macintel xserve (2.66 GHz Quad XEON, osx server 10.4). can anyone report on their experiences in this regard, of particular interest are the following... 1. how did you deal with older projects running ...

PDF Publishing

I want to get something clear before my "outside IT guy" wants to switch to Vista. I am running AC9, and we do a lot of conversion to PDF...does v9 still convert to PDF in vista? I posted this here hoping for a "manager" type response vs. typical use...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes