Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Role / Responsibility

Dear all, I would like to know what is the Role/Responsibility of CAD Manager in a firm. I never came across such a kind of Designation in many of the firms i've visited here in India. Thanks in advance. Srinivas.

Srinivas by Booster
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

File corruptions in AC9 AC10 OS X Network

We've got both AC9 and AC10 installed on some machines as we're moving over to AC10. What's worse is that Mactels are being introduced into the melting pot as older machines are retired...so 3!!!!!! versions of Archicad on one network!!!! The network...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hardware Compatability

Currently we are updating our workstations. I am working with a Dell Precision PWS690 Intel (R) Xeon (TM) CPU 3.00GHz 2.99 GHz, 3.00GB of RAM, Quadro NVS 285, 256MB graphics card and running Windows XP. The problems we are running into is in regards ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

.plc capabilties when using teamwork...a few questions..

I feel like I've been out of circulation in the forum...busy both at work and at home (probably a good thing though). Anyways, here's my golden question for this month... Scenario: I have established a good teamwork process at the office and have man...

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Work on a TeamWork project over the internet?

We are a small firm of three active architects (although at times there can be more) and having the blessing (curse?) of also working from home. At the office we have setup TW files for all our projects (well, the new ones, anyway). We use ArchiCAD 1...

alexliz by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Loading ArchiCad

It seems that my Archicad and Plotmaker both load incredibly slow recently, and I'm only loading the library fro AC9. I'm running it off a laptop that used to load it just fine, just seems WAY too slow now. Any suggestions to speed it up? Thanks. Bri...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting BIM Moving in A Large Firm

Bear with me on the long post the next to paragraphs in italics are a background on our firm and what we have done in the last two years (abridged) so feel free to skip them and go to the questions at the end: Well, here we are two years later, and n...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

New colour table <-> old library parts?

The Hun version of AC10 arrived in summer to our office. Before AC 10 I always tried to get people in the office use the newest version of AC but now after trying it for two weeks I can only suggest to stay at 9.0. (While some workmates are still usi...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes