Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adding to the Help menu

I would like to add links to articles in our office ArchiCAD manual to the help menu. The articles are saved as individual pdf files and are stored on the network. Is there a way to do this? I thought that the menus were editable in XML but I could b...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tip: Using View Lists to Redefine Views

Please dismiss this if it has been mentioned before, but I thought I'd share something I have discovered recently and used succesfully. In setting up many templates, I am defining and redefining views a lot of the time. This can be somewhat cumbersom...

Link by Enthusiast
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Plotter software

Currently, we do all our printing out-of-house (We only have 2 cad operators). We are looking into getting a simple in-house plotter. I was wondering if anyone was using software that creates a print out of what was sent to the plotter (ie job name, ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Best procedure for revisions?

I am in the process of updating our drawing procedures. Currently its a free for all when it comes to revisions. Some people in our office save mulitle copies of the pln for each revision. Some overwrite the file without saving the previous drawing. ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Cad Management features

I have posted these as wishes but thought i would list them here to spur on some debate and hopefully get GS to look at implementing a range of cad management options into the next version. My wishes were: Cad Manager specific options - Lock a layer ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pen Standards

Just wondering what pen colour standards people are using in their offices for documentation. It is easy to find standard pens using a black background, i guess from autocad, but i cannot find any info on the internet what other people are using for ...

• 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Enviroments AC10 - Keyboard Shortcuts

Has anyone else found this problem with AC10? We are slowly introducing AC10 as new projects start. We are installing AC10 as it is required and as we were able to do with AC9 we created a standard Office work enviroment which is exported to the File...