Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error Message: 'not enough room in the heap zone'

When saving some big files in Archicad, I keep getting: 'not able to save file. not enough room in the heap zone' Then the program closes. So I am unable to save. I have increased the virtual memory to see if that would make any difference, however i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Comprehensive Electrical ISS and custom symbols...

Here at Altius we are just finding a need to have a faster, smarter way of doing electrical schedules. We are considering some kind of meta-part/object that can take whatever name/polygon boundary we need, where the object ID can read from the centre...

andyro by Booster
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Everyday Problems and Struggles

Hey Guys, I was wondering what types of problems everyone encounters with their users everyday? Or at least most days? What kinds of things do you find difficult to do in Archicad if you don't know it well? How do you help your users overcome these s...

• 55 replies
  • 0 likes

Role / Responsibility

Dear all, I would like to know what is the Role/Responsibility of CAD Manager in a firm. I never came across such a kind of Designation in many of the firms i've visited here in India. Thanks in advance. Srinivas.

Srinivas by Booster
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

File corruptions in AC9 AC10 OS X Network

We've got both AC9 and AC10 installed on some machines as we're moving over to AC10. What's worse is that Mactels are being introduced into the melting pot as older machines are retired...so 3!!!!!! versions of Archicad on one network!!!! The network...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hardware Compatability

Currently we are updating our workstations. I am working with a Dell Precision PWS690 Intel (R) Xeon (TM) CPU 3.00GHz 2.99 GHz, 3.00GB of RAM, Quadro NVS 285, 256MB graphics card and running Windows XP. The problems we are running into is in regards ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

.plc capabilties when using teamwork...a few questions..

I feel like I've been out of circulation in the forum...busy both at work and at home (probably a good thing though). Anyways, here's my golden question for this month... Scenario: I have established a good teamwork process at the office and have man...

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Work on a TeamWork project over the internet?

We are a small firm of three active architects (although at times there can be more) and having the blessing (curse?) of also working from home. At the office we have setup TW files for all our projects (well, the new ones, anyway). We use ArchiCAD 1...

alexliz by Participant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes