Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CAD Project standards

I'm interested in setting up ArchiCAD architectural standards for our office but am not sure if it can be done. What I would like to do is create a template for new architectural projects with everything preset-up as far as librarys, dimensions, wall...

Bris0022 by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cad Managers?

I am currently faced with the issue of determining what a basic user should know about ArchiCAD, and would like to divide the staff into categories that will allow basic, standard and high end users so that each project has a competent cad person in ...

Unpleasant question

OK, CAD Managers: How would you explain the necessity for the post of a CAD Manager to the owner of the company that does not even use a computer?

Djordje by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

CAD Management Survey(s)

CAD Management seems to be a popular subject lately… CAD Managers' Survey 2006: Results CAD Management: Open Letter to Management CAD Management: CAD Manager Survey 2005 … and, of course, the addition of this forum. I am curious to know how many of y...

First Post

Ha! I got the first post! (I always wanted one on Slashdot, but I don't have that kind of free time!)

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Coordinating Attributes in multi-PLN projects

D) Coordinate project file attributes in mulit-file projects (usually with heavy module usage and/or multiple pln files) This problem came up in townhouse-type apartment buildings, where most of the documentation of any one unit type is done within o...

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels