Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Display BMat IDs in attribute manager?

Hi, Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't it possible to display the Building Material IDs in the attribute manager? I only have the following columns: - is it used (the tickmark) - attribute index - preview of the cut fill and used surface (btw, th...

furtonb by Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

CAD / BIM standards

Hi there! Can be useful for any BIM manager - collection of CAD/BIM standards. Included Singapore BIM Guide; AEC UK Layers, File Naming, Classification and BIM Technology; USA NCS. Anyone is welcomed to expand the library! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/...

Bim Cloud, no more licenses available

Hello, I created a Bim Cloud server with 3 different users, all of them with full acess but only one at the time can log in and work online in the shared project, the others receive a message saying no more licenses are available and are forced in of...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD Template and Library HEBREW - free download

שלים I have found on this forum few questions about issue with Hebrew (also Arbic and another right-to-left languages). The problem that + and - sign jumping after the number in level dimensions on Windows - that is quite serious issue for project do...

Supported team project version

I am changing to archicad 24 but I am not sure how to set the Bim cloud server so that it supports this update. At the moment the page says that the supported team version is 22 (this was set up a couple of years ago), and I dont know how to change t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Future of BIM

I think the problem is putting labels to people's roles in relation to that acronym that has done so much damage to the industry (BIM projects, BIM people, BIM meetings, etc). Architects have been managing information for a long time now, either adhe...

Open and Repair Best Practices

What are the best practices for the Open and Repair function? I've been working on keeping the main file I use a template as clean / lean as possible. When I start a new project or even working midway through one, I've been doing the Open and Repair ...

Template file size too big

Hi guys! each time we finish a project we take what might be used in the future and put in the template. But in this last project we made a complete revamp of our layer combinations, layers, pen sets graphich overrides, and material names, and layout...

jl_lt by Mentor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes