Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Speed of editing within Interactive Schedules

Is there a method of speeding up the editing of an interactive schedule? I have a schedule which creates a detailed specification for all new items within my building model. If I edit an object, wall, roof etc. within the interactive schedule, the sc...

Quality of https://bimserver.center?

Has any of you already worked with https://bimserver.center? I just stumbled over it while playing around with AR again - they have a module for Android and IOS. It's Spanish oriented, but it included a lot of professional Bim applications. I tried i...

Replace surfaces

I don’t know if there is an easy solution to this issue. I have a template that was generated in an English version. I use the Spanish version. I have lot of surfaces missing. I want to update it to the Spanish surface catalog. How should I do that? ...

GOBA by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating an old template to Version 24

My company recently lost our Archicad expert and we find ourselves with only a handful of intermediate users. We have been using V21 and are ready to update our template for V24. We had a conversation with our Archicad Rep and it was suggested to us ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHITECTS AND STRUCTURAL DESIGNERS COOPERATION?

Hi, we have such an issue in our school. Students of architecture do work in Archicad and we, civil structural designers still work in AutoCAD (or Allplan). So we are trying to work in one model together - in Archicad. So I need to create an Archicad...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Copying views definitions between projects

I'm trying to copy the view definitios of a project into another. With external drawings interoperability I can combine both ends of the project: complete model and layouts, but not the intermediate views. With atribute manager I can copy layers, pen...

godi by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pen and colour sets

How do I get a full colour matrix in the pen set chart? I've seen them in some templates (eg Robert Mann's) and would find it very useful.

KeesW by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Strategy of naming worksheets in your tempates?

Hi, First week of work after the holidays I'm working on some template improvements. I've been thinking of implementing a more strict naming convention regarding the worksheets and would like to hear your thoughts. Maybe you've done it in a smarter w...

DUPLICATING A LAYER COMBINATION

Is it possible to duplicate a layer combination so that I could be able to only change a few show settings? EDIT: or is it when you create a new combination it duplicated the one currently selected already?router-help.com

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes