Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DUPLICATING A LAYER COMBINATION

Is it possible to duplicate a layer combination so that I could be able to only change a few show settings? EDIT: or is it when you create a new combination it duplicated the one currently selected already?router-help.com

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Basic home office set up

I wasn't able to find this answer in the forums, but feel free to tell me to keep looking or link me up if this has already been posted. I haven't found a simple description of how a home office might be set up to back up files and also run Bim Manag...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Convert 23 beta format file to release format

Hello, I was beta tester for Archicad 23 last year and I didn't convert all my .pln files from 23 beta to 23 full (forgetting some of them). Now, the problem is that I can't access those files anymore. Is there any possibility to convert them in some...

BIM server not connected - Cloud- Basic

Hi All, I am having trouble setting up BIM server 22, we successfully ran 21 for several years from my own machine within a studio of 6 locally based computers. But now I am trying to set up 22 on a different machine within our studio. I followed the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge pln file to a new template

Recently we updated our template and we ve begun to bring some old projects into the new template. I use the Interoperability--> Merge function. it is the simplest way to do this i think without having to worry if you selected everything. But it woul...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Building Material Value Limits

Can anyone tell me the character limit for the "Description" parameter of Building Materials. I am setting up an automatic attribute generator so i need to know what limit to put on this field. I have found the Building Material name has a character ...

Export (and import) Layer Combinations between projects

Hi All - first posting - Is it possible to export (and import) Layer Combinations between projects? I see this is possible for Graphic Overrides, and some other settings, but I'm not seeing that ability for Layer Combinations. I need to fill in my sy...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with measurements in template

Hello, I have a problem with putting my projects in templates. When I put my project in template, every vertical measurement disapears. Any solutions ? Best regards, Vojtech Palek

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes