Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with measurements in template

Hello, I have a problem with putting my projects in templates. When I put my project in template, every vertical measurement disapears. Any solutions ? Best regards, Vojtech Palek

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Project Setup - Small Industrial Park

Apologies if I haven't put this into the correct forum and for the Noob question. I've only used Archicad for domestic work to date. I've now got a small industrial park project and was wondering whats the best way to structure the project from the s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixing iMacs & PCs on same remote project

I work in a practice that uses mostly iMacs. I use a PC. Everyone is working remotely at the moment, connecting to the data server via VPN (using FortiClient), and the BIM Cloud. What I'm finding is that my ARCHICAD (on PC) can't find the \\server ad...

Bruce by Booster
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How do you set up fills in your custom template?

Hi, I'm updating our company template for AC23. Previously we used the default fills from GS but they are too many and many are redundant. Fills in AC are of two functions: generic patterns or defined material. An example is diagonal lines vs metal-a...

AC Metric Templates

A most popular subject i know but - any help apprecaited as to where i can find / buy good templates in NOT in ft and inches. Based out of Europe and need METRIC not Imperial. There are options out there but all i have found are in Imperial. thanks A...

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer Organiser to another file

We have a very organised hierarchy of folders inside a file's Organiser that we would like to trasfer as a whole or part of it to another working project. Is it possible? that means transfering the View map, Layout book and Publisher Sets I realise t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes