Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When to transition to AC25 (Mac/Win office)

Hey guys! Been away for a while from all things ArchiCAD but now I'm back!!! So our office is using AC24 right now in a mixed Mac/Win office and I'm looking to see when we move over to AC25. Any bugs or issues that would be a hard stop to transitioni...

Versions, versions, and... Travel Pack?

So here is a problem: As anyone else, we do struggle when we need to try several different design ideas on a teamwork project. Usually we save it as a pln, do a few versions choose one and then painstaikingly merge the changes back to the server file...

Changing between imperial and metric system QUICKLY

Hello we are struggling between changing units from metric to imperial system. Yes we know how its done, but it is too many clicks to do it and waste a lot of our time. (40secs) We work with European and American furniture so we non stop have to conv...

Johndoe by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up a Studio Template

HI all We are transitioning to Archicad and are a small interior design studio and looking to set up a template? Any ideas on how to get started? Thanks in advance

cassie by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Summary of Pens Used

Hi, Is there a way of getting a summary or a list of all the pens used in the project? We are trying to match these pens with autocad pen set but I only need to do this for pens used within the project. is there a way of exporting a list of the pens ...

Labels