Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AC 13: User Access Rights in Teamwork

An important aspect of the new Teamwork that you can see flash by in one of the videos on the Graphisoft web site is a much finer-grained control over what capabilities each group of team members can have. Now that TW provides fine-grained reservatio...

Picture 1.png

TW2

Tell me about TW2. How is it different than logging into a server with a program like Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro or similar?

Thanks GRAPHISOFT and TEAM

I justed wanted to say thanks for all the changes that you have made in the upcoming release. This is a truly unique and magical moment for the design industry as we know it. There are a lot of changes, and some of which are going to revolutionize th...

ares997 by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Failure to add team mates to File

Im having an issue adding team mates to a teamwork file. I log in as Administrator then go through the process of addding the new member to the list then it asks you for the password again, i put it in and then all the program seems to do is freeze. ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Noob TEAMWORK Issue AC11

I'm trying to get a project settup for the office tobe used with TEAMWORK, I read all the instructions, seems so easy, ran into one issue though: The Selections for 'Area' workspace selection of 'Entire Project' and 'Limited by Marquee' are both gray...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork and Modules

Hi! Anybody know does what this error message means: "This name is in use by a locked document. Select another folder or use a different name." I am working in Teamwork file and there are different modules, also other team are working through the ser...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TeamWork passwords messed up ?

Hi all, I'm doing a small projects in TeamWork. But the passwords are messed up. I have set seperate pass for Admin and TeamLeader (also in different user name as well). However AC 12 does not recognize pass of TeamLeader. Instead it requires pass of...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign-in to old plp

Trying to back up some old files, i came across some old plp files. When i try to sign-in to those old files, an untitled archicad file opens, and then nothing else. Is there a way to actually open those files, or are they lost forever?

teamleader's account access in Archicad teamwork

I have a rather delicate problem. We have an archive version of a v11 teamwork plan, and we do not know the teamleader's password, only the other users'. Is there any way to override password settings and access the data as teamleader? Unfortunately,...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes