Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem restoring a backup file (BIM Server)

We created a new BIM server and a few files was left behind from the old BIM server. My IT crew was able to restore an automatic backup.archive file. I reached out to Graphisoft and they sent me documents on how to restore it. I followed the instruct...

BIMcloud basic backup scripts in Catalina or Big Sur

Hi. I can't get the scheduled backup scripts according to http://download.graphisoft.com/ftp/techsupport/downloads/BIMcloud/IH/Backup_Guides/BIMcloud_Basic_22_Backup_Guide.pdf to work in Mac OS Catalina or Big Sur. Has worked fine in previous version...

Resolved! BIMCloud message

Recently we upgraded to ArchiCAD 24. A new BIM Server is created and I am able to log in just fine from a browser. However, I'm getting this message when I try to join a Team Work project, what is the problem and how can we fix it?

Resolved! Help! Black dots on several objects instead of the object

Were a couple of students working with teamworks and bimcloud with the student versions. One of us has a mac and the other a windows computer. Suddenly the computer with the bimcloud server (the mac) is experiencing black dots replacing the windows, ...

Julie by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! AC24 Send Error while sending changes to the Server

Hi Guys, yesterday a coworker has send me a screenshot with this error message: Since the text is german, here is a rather rough translation: Sending-Error The Server cannot confirm, if the last sending operation was finished. In any case your last c...

SeRohde by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bimcloud colaboration Trouble

Hi everbody, thank you for your time reading me. I will try to be as clear as possible. We are two people working in remote from our homes. I want to set up Teamwork function settings so we can work on the same file remotely. I downloaded Bimcloud I ...

PA2021 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! AC 24 "Cache File Opening Error" at start-up

So today while I had ArchiCad 24 open, I had a sudden power cut. As a result, my PC shut down while I was working on the program. After restarting, I tried to re-open Archicad and got presented with a "Cache File Opening Error" at the start-up screen...