Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! AC 24 "Cache File Opening Error" at start-up

So today while I had ArchiCad 24 open, I had a sudden power cut. As a result, my PC shut down while I was working on the program. After restarting, I tried to re-open Archicad and got presented with a "Cache File Opening Error" at the start-up screen...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMcloud duplication - How to

We are in the process of changing our server. We have BIMcloud basic. On the BIMcloud Basic Backup guide I read that the 2nd level – Full BIMcloud Basic Data backup is useful for "Duplication of BIMcloud on a different machine", but I couldn't find a...

Restoring from database

Hi! During upgrade of BIMcloud Basic from ARCHICAD 23 to ARCHICAD 24 some server crashed and I had possibility to restore projects from server backup, but some of projects are in format .db (database). Is there any chance, that I can convert .db fail...

HannesL by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Update Path for BIMCloud Basic from 2019.4 to 2021.1

Hi everybody, I hope you all are healthy and doing well I just wanted to use your knowledge about updating BimCloud Basic. I have an standalone BimCloud Basic (WIN 10) with a pretty dated Version 2019.4 which needs to go to latest 2021.1 Should I jus...

SeRohde by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BimCloud Basic Backup Scripts

Hi guys! I modified the original BimCloud Basic Backup Task files from here http://dl.graphisoft.com/ftp/techsupport/documentation/BIMcloud_Backup_Guide/v24PcServerAndManagerBkUp.zip. Biggest difference: The original Script stops the server, does the...

Thinking on switching to BIMcloud... thoughts?

I am going to write this topic here, hoping it is the right place. We are thinking of developing on project between two offices via BIMcloud. The models though will be separated in multiple teamwork files due to the size of the project, therefore the...

agroni by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes