Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Failure to Upload AC Library 24 on the BIM Cloud

Hello - After setting up the BIMCloud Basic on an office server and sharing the first teamwork file there, I am trying to upload the AC Library 24 and I am getting an error message. I have a project administrator and lead architect role so I was able...

Resolved! Small firm using Dropbox NOT BimCloud/Teamwork

I am just starting to work with a small firm that has been getting by, sharing Archicad files via Dropbox. What are some problems that will crop up using a cloud service that are solved by using BimCloud (Basic or SAAS)? I am predicting that librarie...

Teammember problem with teamproject

Hi there, One of our teammembers doesn't seem to have its library working proberly in a teamproject. With al he's modeling everything is purple and black. According to the library manager eveythings seems to be oké. At 'Surfaces' it shows that ArchiC...

Dontknow by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update Bimcloud library!?

Hi, EDIT - managed to solve it by opening an AC instance and adding the BS lib and then open lib manager and delete the duplicate. I have no clue why someone updated the lib with a duplicat...unintentional of course but still I have never updated BS ...

Problem restoring a backup file (BIM Server)

We created a new BIM server and a few files was left behind from the old BIM server. My IT crew was able to restore an automatic backup.archive file. I reached out to Graphisoft and they sent me documents on how to restore it. I followed the instruct...

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Client Side - Teamwork project very very high usage

Greetings everyone! We are having a problem and would like to understand the causes to try to mitigate this error. In our office we work with large projects (for example 3 towers with a common base, on average 20 floors each). We use the iceberg meth...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMcloud basic backup scripts in Catalina or Big Sur

Hi. I can't get the scheduled backup scripts according to http://download.graphisoft.com/ftp/techsupport/downloads/BIMcloud/IH/Backup_Guides/BIMcloud_Basic_22_Backup_Guide.pdf to work in Mac OS Catalina or Big Sur. Has worked fine in previous version...

Resolved! BIMCloud message

Recently we upgraded to ArchiCAD 24. A new BIM Server is created and I am able to log in just fine from a browser. However, I'm getting this message when I try to join a Team Work project, what is the problem and how can we fix it?

dhnguyen by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Help! Black dots on several objects instead of the object

Were a couple of students working with teamworks and bimcloud with the student versions. One of us has a mac and the other a windows computer. Suddenly the computer with the bimcloud server (the mac) is experiencing black dots replacing the windows, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes