Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Project Info import and export options

Dear GS, I have one simple (?) wish. We work in a open BIM enabled environment and exchange data between different software. I would be very very happy if I could import some project info data from an external .xls or .xlsx source; now only a .xml da...

Miha_M by Advisor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ifc placed with hotlink has errors in geometry

Hi all! I tried to place an Ifc using “General import” translator and the geometry is incorrect. Using “Exact geometry” it’s correct, but I would like that architects can see the information, so I would like they use the other translator. I spoke wit...

Archicad_IFC_STRUBIM_STEEL.png
GOBA by Booster
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Insert blank / empty row in schedule?

Good morning, Is there a way to add a blank/empty row in the schedule?I would like at the top two or three blank rows to match the excel layout. PS: Also is it possible by default that the GUID column to be at the end?  

Blank.PNG
qingdom by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Export a single-layer wall as IfcElementPart

Hi, I am in a research project, and we are trying to export all the wall layers as IfcElementPart. The problem comes when the wall is made of a single layer. I have created the walls both as a single-layer composite and as a basic wall by applying a ...

Error importing surveyor data

Hello, I'm trying to 'place mesh from surveyors data' by importing the .txt file including the X Y and Z coordinates. But I keep getting an error sound [no error message]. I've read several articles and have tried formatting the .txt to delete errors...

Jen M by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes