Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Publish question

In the View Set Publishing Properties, choosing Upload to internet... How can I create a Host Name? The user name and the password should have to be different than the Teamwork?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

X3D Translations

Following from my last post about DXF translators here is another. Can Archicad import an X3D file. I've checked the usual sources and can't find how to do it. Nor, it seems, is X3D a very common format. Any suggestions? If not, I'll have to get my c...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DXF Translator

I've loaded Archicad v8.1 and am needing to import a DXF drawing. Unfortunately, my translator attributes do not include 'Fills (save methods)" as described in the Archicad User Guide Vol 2 page 150. Is there a setting I've missed?

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting (Saving As) Model as a dwg

I have been asked to send a 3D Model of a project to another Architectural firm using Autocad 2002. Been able to send 2d stuff to engineers but have never tried 3d information. Is this possible? and if so what are the steps. Thanks. Jim

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting CAD for desktop publishing

Could anyone give advice on how best to export/process CAD files for use within desktop publishing programmes, AND achieve fine print quality of the sort seen in the journals. I'm familiar (ish) with using EPS, although I use Illustrator to create an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Microstation 8.1 files

Our dealer tells us that Archicad will not be able to import the new Microstation 8 file format until the next version of Archicad. Aside from buying a $3-4000 program just for translations, has anyone else out there had to deal with this issue?

TomWaltz by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting files

How do you export something from Archicad as a tif but with a high resolutiuon of 300 dpi? Where can you state how high you want the resolution???

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Read PC CD with OS X

This is not AC related, but I've searched the Apple knowledge base, MacWorld forum, and this one, and can't find anyone else with this problem. I have a CD-R from a surveyor (on PC with ACad) with a project's survey in DXF format. When I first receiv...

Resolved! data transfer from calculation lists to word/excel/access

if anyone finds time consumeing transfering calculation lists from archicad to word/excel/access or to get it organized the fastest way of doing it is to copy data from list and paste to word document. then replace spacebars (press one time spacebar ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels