Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems importing Autocad objects as library parts

I have a problem opening DXF objects as library parts. This problem has existed since version 8. Version 7 did not have this same problem. The problem relates to the DXF object arriving in as a library object incorrectly and slightly jumbled. I first...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible xref bug?

Has anyone noticed that in 8.1 you can edit and even delete elements of an xref? If you update the xref everything reverts back to the contents of the external file. Conversely, you cannot do the same with hotlinked modules. I wonder if this is a fea...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Converting files

Can a tif file be converted to a dxf or a dwg? If so what program do I need to use.

Red by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Autodesk Express Viewer

The above is needed for vieweing the newest flavours of DWF etc ... http://www.autodesk.com/global/expressviewer/installer/ExpressViewerSetup.exe Free registration is required, of course. HTH,

Djordje by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: sketchup?

Any body had any luck with sketch up brand cad imports? We have a pool designer that uses that program and the owner wants his pool in our model.

• 25 replies
  • 0 likes

text conversion from archicad to dwg

I have tried sending from A8 drawings to my consultant who uses Autocad 2000 and have done an export from plotmaker. Although the dimensions text has translated OK, any typed text has converted to goggledygook. Now this could be because I am using a ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

FBX file exchange

Does anyone know if Archicad has or will be adding the FBX file exchange? It is becoming the most universal 3D file exchange program. Cinema 4D has now added it to its list which, if Arhicad gets it, would make materials, lights, animations and textu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

8.1 .dwg conversion troubles

I've recently installed Version 8.1 as sent on CD from my retailer onto my machine running Win XP Professional. While trying to 'Publish' or 'Save as' my drawing into a .dwg (default translator) format, AchiCAD is having a "soft" crash. I'm still abl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes