Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exporting 3D model using renovation filters

How could I export 3D model from ArchiCAD to Sketchup or 3DS, when I need to export two separated models, one for existing situation and one for planned status? There is no option window when using Save As in 3D window.

Mito by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing japanese text in Archicad English version

hello i am using an ARCHICAD 23 INT English version, i am having a problem when importing japanese text drawing into worksheet, all japanese texts were disappeared( you can see the problem in the attached image), it's ok when using an ARCHICAD japane...

AINGO by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening IFC Problem

I have an intern in my office using Revit, and we use Archicad. We are trying to open her IFCs in Archicad, but all I"m getting is the project origin. I'm changing the translator to Revit. Any help on how to get it open?

JKL by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule export to Excel and return to Archicad

Have exported a finish schedule that includes areas & perimeter to an Owner. .XLSX file. They intend to complete the schedule using Excel. Is there any way to import that Excel file back into AC and still keep the areas and perimeter dimensions linke...

Sketchup project export to Archicad

Hello, how is everything? I would like to know if there is any method of exporting SKP file to Archicad, where I can edit the elements modeled in SketchUp in Archicad, such as wall, slab, roof... For example, I modeled a house in SketchUp, and I woul...

gagera by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC Beam Properties

Hey Everyone, I*m currently working with the Ifc manager and translator and i have a problem. i'm trying to asign to "ifcbeam" the property of profile rotation and it's not working. In the translator i can asign the angle within the plane but not the...

Using ArchiCAD 20 to import survey data

I'm trying to figure out the best approach to get 3D data from a surveyor into ArchiCAD 20. DWGs, DXFs, Sketchup files, and Google Earth files have all been tried. It appears that nothing is working. I've tried importing external drawings, using the ...

Labels