Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

archicad project location / autocad WCS / reference

Hi, I need help with placing of my project. What I need? When I export my data from AC, then the location and rotation of my project/house/etc. I need to match those in autocad as WCS (my subcontractors data or land-registry-maps are in WCS). In othe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad export to Autocad text problem

Hi, I draw and saved my project via Archicad 21 and export it to DWG. However when I looked the DWG format texts are not right. The space or types of fonts are changed. In DXF-DWG translation setup, under save options I chose paper space with cropped...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lineweight Translation for IFC HLM

I've brought in a Revit Structural model via IFC as a hotlink module. After some back and forth translation issues between Revit reference planes vs Archicad Stories I think we have it. However, as a HLM I cannot adjust pen colors. I can do this with...

lparke by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC Import into ARCHICAD from REVIT

Hi. I'm trying to import an IFC file authored in Revit 2016 into ArchiCAD 23 but it is not coming out correctly. Some elements are not showing fully while others are not being displayed in the correct stories. Could this be an issue with how it was e...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes