Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

String Script in Rafter won't work

I have added a string script to a rafter so that I can extract an individual calculation based on the rafter drawn. I added a parameter that calulates the length of the rafter on the slope see below: !-------------------------------------------------...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule Header Won't Go Away

I created a schedule that has 3 header levels (see graphic). The top level is a general title, the middle level has general categories, and the bottom header has specifics for each category. I'm trying to delete the top level, but it won't go away. I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Types In Preview?

I created a door with a few dozen parameters specific to our company. I then made a schedule with those parameters. Now I want to change the type on some of those parameters, but when I do, the type doesn't change in the schedule -- it stays there as...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Schedules w/ two criteria types?

Is it possible to create an I.S. that uses two Criteria types like Windows and Zones and have respective “Additional Parameters” related to each of these Criteria types in the “Fields/Parameters to List” I’ve created custom Window and Zone objects wi...

LV_IS.jpg
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive window schedule ??s

Can I override a schedule item..... i.e. I want to insert text in place of a window height. Also, How does one "left justify" text in an interactive schedule? I know how to set the text location in the headers ..... but not in the "body" of the sched...

Picture 5 copy.jpg

How to edit element list!

Can somebody help me, when I use “List Elements” Window schedule Type 1, in listing I would like to get Marker text instead of User ID. Basically can I edit element lists, and how. Ivan

Wall accessory "battered wall"

I am exploring using the battered wall accessory to represent siding applied to a wall. Since the tool eliminates openings when it is applied, it works well. I am trying to find a global parameter or a formula that will calculate the surface area of ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive schedule-List Items based on zone number

I want to create a schedule of furniture by room number(zone #). Each room needs to be shown on its own page, with cost totals for each room. The basic problem i'm having is I don't see a tab in the Schedule Settings box to set the criteria to a part...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes