Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Total Occupancy Across Modules

Hi all, Is there some way to use the Occupancy value or such, to get a total across multiple modules? At the moment I have managed to get it to give the number of each type of module, counting a specific zone, then I have listed and totaled Occupancy...

Window Schedules: Exterior elevation vs front/back

When I create a door or window schedule I ALWAYS show the elevation from the outside. However this is not possible using the schedules in Archicad. Is this just me or do either countries do this differently. For me 'front' or 'back' views are meaning...

Resolved! Scheduling Slabs

Are slabs (used as building masses in a Master Planning Study) able to be read by a Zone? It doesn't seem to be working and I'm baffled as to why a Zone can't itemize slabs contained entirely within them.

Resolved! sq m to sq feet expression and schedules

Hi I need to have sq meter and square feet in a schedule. I can convert the numbers with an expression but when the schedule sums the zones the figure is shown as m2. Am I missing something in the expression or in the schedule? or am I asking somethi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule and merged zones

Greetings all, I'm trying to create a schedule of zones indicating each unit in a larger development. Some of the units are split levels, half of the apartment is on Level 1 and the other half on Level 2. I have placed zones (one on each level) to sh...

Default value for specific classification

Hello, Is it possible to assign a default value for a property within a specific classification or a specific branch ? For example : I have my own classification system which has a Thermal transmittance in a Flooring branch and in my Wall branch. Whe...