Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Save drawing in Project File - Drawing Settings

I understand the purpose for this setting. My question is that in a teamwork project is the drawing saved to my local copy of the project or is the drawing saved back to the teamwork server or perhaps both? I am currently working on a massive V23 tea...

gdford by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! surface area over ceiling gyp

I'm having a problem with my surface exposed area schedules. Many projects I work on have ceiling gyps under the actual concrete ceiling. This means that this portion of the wall surface area above the gyp should no be included in the schedule. The i...

Attribute Manager missing AC24

I have been using AC for many years now and am stumped as to where the Attribute manager went. Looked under options menu and searched in work environment. i hope someone can point me in the right direction and show me what simple thing i am missing.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Interior and Exterior Zones?

Hi, I'm just putting effort into learning to use schedules. For door schedules, I would typically describe doors using both the exterior room and the interior room. As someone with expertise in door hardware, it's important to describe doors this way...

Jere by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule of fills grouped by zones

I have created a schedule of fills that tallies their areas, however I would like to indicate which zone name each fill or multiple fills reside within. Please let me know if this is possible. For instance the Zone Name of 'Cannabis Storage 1' has th...

Property Manager Issues - Flooring Budget

hi, i'm using archicad 24 and i'm working on budget project on my uni, and i need to calculate the flooring price. here in my country, we use a sheet made by a government agency, and there is different prices depending on the zone calculated area - i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Glass Area x Property Manager

hi! i'm working on a budgeting project and i need to know the glass area in order to calculate the total cost of the glass surfaces, but i can't seem to find any parameter related to that. there is a ifc property on the door settings though, called "...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes