Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get Master Layout name as autotext

Hi, with every new update I look for the possibility to retrieve the name of the used master layout as autotext on different layouts. I have also asked our local support service (Norway), but no luck. I have made our office specific title block as a ...

Getting Building Material Names out of Library Objects

I create a collection of morphs each of which has a different building material assigned to it. Then i select the collection of morphs and turn them into one library object. I place that object and i open the objects selection settings and i see a li...

gdford by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule "Merge Items" Issue in Archicad v25

Our office has a fairly extensive library of custom GSM parts. These include cabinets, doors, windows, etc. Historically, we have issued two schedules by building element: (1) a long list of every single element used in the project (e.g. every door) ...

Shared parameters

Hello, I'm not certain this is the right section of the forum as this topic covers a few of them, let me know if you find a more appropriate location and I'll change. I'm actually working on a project we had to split in 3 files: 2 working file 91 for...

Edit ifc data on site

Hello, I want to take my ifc on site, and, on an Android tablet, i modify some data créateur with archicad properties, to track working progress Then i send changed properties Back to archicad Is There an ifc app that can handle this for android If n...

Annotations missing from schedules

Why do annotations (in plan/elevation views) disappear from schedules? I have had this happen in a few different files.. sometimes the additional dimensions disappear and sometimes the notes. How can I prevent this from happening again?

Yvonne by Booster
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Expression Editor / Parameters and Properties

Hello everyone, I'm trying to create a surface quantity scheme with multiplied material prices. In the scheme settings under the Fields we have options Projected Component Area (Net). It is a parameter that multiplies by the price. When I go to Prope...

Skin List Label 25 - Show Unavailable Values????

In the settings for Skin List Label 25 (and probably earlier) under the Symbol Label Custom Settings and in Properties Content... There are check boxes for: - Show "undefined" Values - Show Unavailable Values What is an Unavailable Value? Also there ...

gdford by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Labels