Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Knowledge Sharing

I face a different issue I believe. I have no peers to talk about this product. Love it as I have change from a product that was actually made me want to start taking drugs. The challenge is there are no Architcad users here locally thus no local sup...

VPN On Mac to Windows

Hi Guys, On the beginning I would like to say, that I am new to MacOS. Due to remote work with my office, I am forced to use it. Is it possible to connect somehow to VPN, which is using MS-CHAPv2 ? I know how to do it on Windows PC, but when i go to ...

Resolved! 3D Window Explore Spazzes Out

our current Work From Home Setup for the office is using a work VPN & logging onto our office workstations via Window Remote Desktop Connection. the one thing I found, on day one, is that when i go to the 3D window, start Exploring, & the moment I lo...

Free webinar: BIMx

Hello community, Another free webinar you might be interested in: Working with clients from home? Create jaw-dropping #BIMx project presentations remotely! We'll show you how in a FREE #GRAPHISOFT webinar. April 15 at 9 AM (CEST): Register here April...

Licence Management via RaspberryPi

(1) Raspberry Pi - Install Rasphian (2) Download WibuKey Codemeter for Linux/ARM on the RaspberryPi https://www.wibu.com/support/user/user-software.html (3) Install WibuKey Codemeter for Linux/ARM (4) Use VNC Server und VNC Viewer to get remote contr...

Free webinar! Teamwork in ARCHICAD

Hello everyone, You might be interested in a free webinar about Teamwork. Please find further information below: Working from home? Join us for a free webinar on April 1 to learn how to collaborate with your team members and perform everyday design t...