Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PLotflow for OSX

Does anyone know how to determine the IP address of the plotter? In OS9 the plotter shows up in plotflow when appletalk is selected, no problems there printing is fine, but using Plotflow for OSX since there is no Appletalk available, only TCP/IP.......

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you Maximize Virtual Memory ???

Hi, I saw a post by Djordje about "maxing out Virtual Memory". How do you do that exactly?? On my computer, see specs below, under Virtual memory, I see the following info: Space available 29,378 MB Custom (checked) Initial size (MB) 672 Maximum size...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PC Recommendations

I work in a mac office. We are looking to purchase a PC for our network because we are going to be purchasing some new accounting software that only works on a PC. This software is called Deltek. We would also like to run ArchiCAD on the PC. I want t...

• 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Trackball Recommendation?

A couple of weeks ago I bought a Logitech cordless mouse (5 button, scroll wheel) and installed the Logitech driver. The action is not very smooth and the cursor has a nasty habit of jumping off-screen. Anybody else have a similar experience? I've de...

G4 vs. G5: Part 2

Folks: This is a follow up to the comparison I posted to ArchiTalk about a month ago, testing a G4 vs. a G5. These results add a new test using the G5 with Panther (OS X.3) and ArchiCAD 8.1. The full description of the test methods can be found at: h...

video card help

I have a friend whom has a sony pc and is having trouble with his 32 meg video card. It is obvious that we need a 64 meg video card, but I was wondering why it is giving us the result of blank drawing windows in plotmaker. It still renders in archica...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PC or Mac

My office is about to buy new computers. I am looking for input as to which computers to buy. Is it worth buying a new G5 or should we buy new PC's? Is the 32 bit hype worth the money? Does Archicad run better on PC or Mac? Thanks

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes