Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dual monitor w/ Laptop

For those using a dual monitor setup with a Laptop, how is it when you are only using the Laptop LCD (say on the road) is it difficult to set up the AC screen environment with every thing on "one" screen again? And then back to "two" once "plugged in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual monitor

Das anyone work in archicad with a dual monitor card? If i buy one i can work on 2 monitors and to put the menu paletes in one window and the clean free workspace to the second monitor?

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

looking for new laptop

I am looking at either a dell or an apple, Dell Inspiron or an apple 17"powerbook. I am very aware of Dell capabilities, but know little about apple. Which is faster? Does apple have a working os for archicad. How often do I need to change an apple o...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD AND DUAL PROCESSORS

well i had a dual pIII 800 with 1.5g sdram...but now i have a p4 1.6a, i cant have both computer runing cuase i want to get some money from one...lol....but i need to be sure witch is better for me in performance,3dmodeling,render....i also work with...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

DUAL CHANNEL

WHAT ABOUT DUAL CHANNEL WORKING MEMORY ONLY THE DUAL CHANNEL KIT ( PRETESTED PAIR MODULES) WILL WORK IN DUAL CHANNEL MODE OR EVERY IDENTICAL PAIR OF MEMORY MODULE

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

openGL on mac powerbook . . .

is it just me, or is anybody else with a powerbook getting unneccessary screen 'white-out' after just about every operation they perform? panning, zooming, redrawing gets it back to a sensible state, though... i have an ATI RAGE mobility 7 card with ...

Upgrade Mac G4 450?

Hi All, I currently have a G4 450Mhz with 385 ram and running classic. I use it for AC7 and was wondering if it is worth upgrading the system software and ram. I run AC8.0 on my PC P4 2.8 1 gig ram. I don't know if the mac once more ram is added will...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I need major league help setting up my plotter

I just purchased an HP500 42" plotter with an HP JetDirect 500x external print server. I have a OSX Jaguar network using a gigabit hub and a 100bt internet router. My network is setup manually with my router address being 192.168.1.1. For the life of...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes