Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Mac Metal vs Archicad openGL

Help? Mac Metal vs Archicad openGL on a mac 16” 2020 macBook pro with 8GB GPU Metal, do I need an eGPU with openGL and 16GB to get the best Mac/Archicad 23-24 performance? Graphisoft Hardware for Archicad 23 and 24 Recommended hardware: https://graph...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I remove CodeMeter on BimCloud server?

Is it necessary to have CodeMeter installed on a BimCloud server that doesn't have a hardware key on it? Does a BimCloud server require CodeMeter service's installed on the same server to run? Key's are located on other servers.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Magic Mouse, Magic Prefs, Pan/Zoom

What are people doing to use Apple Magic Mouse with ArchiCAD? The Magic Mouse preference items that showed up in the Work Environment options a few versions ago don't quite get me where I want to be. My preferred configuration is one-finger "scroll" ...

Why aren’t cpus bigger?

I’m new to the whole building a pc thing. I’ve been thinking about building a rig for the new flight simulator but a few months ago I probably couldn’t name the parts of a pc. So my question is: why aren’t processors bigger? Surely they would be chea...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New monitor - Ultrawide QHD or 4k?

I need a new monitor and am considering the above sizes (34 and 32 inch respectively). Ideally I'd get a 4k monitor as when everything works right it looks so clean and crisp (I have a Dell XPS 15 inch laptop with 4k screen and text and lines are gre...

JohnJay by Booster
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Nvidia Settings

hi, i have just bough a nvidia quadro rtx 4000 and its suuuuuper than quadro p2000 i had before. so, may you help me config the nvidia settings for archicad or even for twinmotion? or i leave it to the aplication manage? probably the archicad and twi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes