Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New computer with RTX graphic card

My computer is10 years old and I would like to replace it with something that uses an RTX graphics card for Enscape and Twinmotion (perhaps?}. These cards seem focussed on gaming. Will they perform well for the more standard Archicad functions such a...

KeesW by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Mac Mouse Recommendations

Hey Gang, So i recently updated one of my computers to Big Sur to test things out before updating our workstations. An unfortunate side effect is that the capabilities of a popular mouse in our office (Razer Naga Epic) are no longer supported. One of...

ArchiCad 25 - Apple Metal

How is ArchiCad running on intel based macs now that it has switched over to Metal from OpenGL? Also, does it speed up as well when running in emulation Apple silicon?

Using 2 screens

I am using AC24 on a PC with a single 27" high definition Dell Screen and it seems to work well enough. However, I have 2 similiar vintage High Def 24" Dell screens and wondering if I should connect these and run a 2 screen system. What do I need to ...

KeesW by Participant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

PC requirements

Hi, I amo not sure if this is the right place to post this question but we are doing a big project with 700 units and we see the computer struggling and we want to upgrade. Following system requiremnts i should get a 6+gb video graphic card. The vide...

ArchiCAD on touchscreens with stylus

Hi there, I would like to raise the issues with ergonomics while using ArchiCAD on tablet computers with stylus pen. I know that this format is new for CAD, but with further development of Windows 10 and MS Surface Pro, tablets are going to be used m...

New Mac Laptop $2k M1 or $3k i7?

Given that I’m now working both at home and the office, it makes sense to have a mobile computer. (I have screens in both locations). Here’s Macinteract’s recommendations for minimum spec: https://macinteract.com/hardware-recommendations/ MacBook Pro...

I need your suggestion

Hello to all! As my old plotter was broken, can you recommend a good one for me? I would appreciate any recommendations and insights into plotters that users have acquired. Cheers!

Labels