Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dimension Strings Disappearing at the Eleventh Hour

Here is a post I submitted to tech support last night that might be interesting to know. Has anyone else had the same occurrence? "Today my partners and I were all working on final coordination before we issued the job for bidding. This 1.5 Million d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! plotmaker 3.1 printing problem

hi. i have problems with printing from pm 3.1. when sending book to plotter. it prints drawings and empty pages after them. i doesn't do this if drawings are send separately. wats more if i set no of copies to two i've got 4 copies, if 4 is set it pr...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

interactive schedules

Hi just wondering if anyone else has come across this. When using the interactive scheduler, the orientation of the opening side, of all swinging and sliding windows and doors is shown as left, even if the opening orientation is right. (in the orient...

Plot Maker 3.1

As a new user of 8.1 I've got some problems with PM 3.1 After importing a drawing there is a immediate WARNING: Error while launching ArchiCAD in the background. Does anyone have an idea what's wrong?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

student version of 8.1 on Mac OS X (10.3)

Hi, I teach archiCAD here at the university in Portsmouth and I have just upgraded my machine to Panther. ArchiCAD has been a bit odd and our reseller told me that I will have to wait til ArchiCAD 9 until I can get it to work with Panther. He said th...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

where fairness ??????????????????????

ALEXRVS wrote: where fairness Alex, what you are offering is piracy and violation of copyright. Where is the fairness in that? Please conduct any business you have with Cigraph privately, not on the list. Your message is deleted.

Djordje by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Text Tool -Problems Editing

Does anyone have a problem with the Text Tool in AC 8.1? I have opened a drawing (open archived) from 7.3 Tried to edit a text box; selected it and when I klick inside the box to insert the cursor the box disappears! It is Gone! Blank! Kaput! I have ...

Jacek by Participant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

PlotFlow Woes

I just installed plotflow on an OSX 10.3 machine and could not configure the appletalk using the PlotFlow OSX application (it's grayed out). So I tried to configure the classic applications of PlotFlow. The Appletalk works but PlotFlow would not allo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PlotMaker Loses Right-Click Functionality

I'm currently trying to build a standard PM layout book and after between 10 and 20 "Imports", "Updates", or "Drawing Settings" clicks, PM quits offering any of these functions on the right-click menus. These functions don't work from the pull-down m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes