Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Downward Extrusion in 8.1

This is an example of a roof and slab with a downward extrusion. It does not cut all the way thru the slab! Surely this is not the correct outcome for this tool. Any ideas? I have worked around by just making the roof thick enough to remove the porti...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

OS 10.3 Dock's and A.C "Drag a Copy" => same sh

If you've experienced the same problem as I did with the A.C short key for "Drag a Copy" not functioning while the Mac OSX "Dock" kept on popping up and down instead, then here is one solution to your problem: Check off the Dock short key command set...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Schedule

I'm embarressed to admit I haven't explored this sooner - anyhow I just want a tabular list of zones on the floor plan listing areas - and it all works well except for some annoying numbers I cannot explain - refer screenshots - to the right of the a...

1.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: Annoying ArchiCAD sounds!!!!!

I think someone once offered how to turn off the annoying ArchiCAD sounds without turning off your computer sounds, or better streaming music. I hate hearing all the "beeps" everytime you command click on something or pull up a 3D view, only to have ...

rm by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

eps Files from PlotMaker

I used to be able to "save as . . " from PlotMaker and get an EPS file. But since I upgraded I get an error message that says the fonts are missing. But they're not! When printing, sure enough there are substituted fonts. Any ideas what's going on? T...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

layer dialogue box with mind of it's own . . .

i am having this very minor but incredibly annoying thing happening to my layer dialogue box: i generally resize it to fill the screen top-to-bottom. and that's where it stayed in 8.0vX . . . BUT. now everytime i pull up the layer dialogue box it's g...

Libraries organization

I have three libraries stored at C:\Program Files\ArchiCAD 8: 1. C:\Program Files\ArchiCAD 8\65 lib for AC 8.lib 2. C:\Program Files\ArchiCAD 8\70 lib for AC 8.lib 3. C:\Program Files\ArchiCAD 8\ArchiCAD Library 8 What’s the best way to store librari...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes