Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't copy guide lines

I can't move or copy my guide lines. The guine line "move botton" simply doesn't appear. I only can create new guide lines or delete then. Please help me!!!

Shift key doesn't constrain cursor

Problem with ArchiCad 10 on a desktop Mac, running Mojave 10.14.6. No one seems to be able to solve this problem. ArchiCAD was working fine until last week. No new programs or other changes have been made to the desktop machine. Problems are with any...

FNoyes by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Print PDF size 0

Have been having issue printing to pdf for awhile. Many times published pdf size is 0. I think it has something to do with having an image view in the layout. Very frustrating. I can reset or rename publisher set and it fixes sometimes. I can delete ...

Drag and drop not working

Hi, All of a sudden drag and drop stopped working in Archicad 23, on my Macbook. I can manually enter in numbers but anything with the mouse won't work. I can select things with the mouse but that is it. Any help would be very much appreciated! Thank...

ngoldie by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing cursor snap on point cloud when zooming

Hello everyone when I import a point cloud e57 file (whatever the size) I can snap any point I want in 3D (extended zoom) but if I zoom on a specific part of the view I lose the cursor, it does not "connect" to points. Is that a common issue ? Thank ...

Bidaya by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving issue: Orig__(number)

Hi, I have quite often this pop-up saving and file don't want be save. Orig__Number clicking on : Try to delete it agin : Not working And then I have to delete this file manually Do you know how to fixt it ? Thank you