Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

VERY SLOW FILE LOADING ACAD 24 / MAC OSX CATALINA

Hi, New on here but have been using ArchiCAD on Mac OSX since 2003. Our office recently 'upgraded' to MacOSX Catalina and ArchiCAD 24, after waiting the requisite 6 months for the software to catch up with the new OS release. We also purchased brand ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Guideline grip takes forever to show up in AC24

I'm hoping it's not just me who has had this issue and that someone has found a fix. When I upgraded to AC24 from AC23 I noticed that it seemed to take a really long time for the orange grip to show up when I hovered my mouse over the guideline to mo...

Codemeter Software Stops Working

We have a mac mini running 10.12.6 that is our keyserver. It houses our physical key for 19 net keys. Every 4-6 weeks, the codemeter software service stops running. No amount of restarting the codemeter app restores this and everyone is disconnected ...

ksjhawk by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Nothing showing at 3D wiew after using Roof Wizard

Hi! I need urgent help with using Roof Wizard. Nothing is showing at 3D view after creating roof structures with roof wizard. All the elements and objects including the roof structures can still be selected only by ''select all'' and I can see the se...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes