Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buying Archicad on ebay?

There is currently a full version of archicad 8.0 for sale on ebay...Auction ends @6pm tonight. I was the high bidder @ $700. An eBay member emailed me and said that I should be careful to make sure that it was a licensed copy. Fortunately somebody o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 8.0r3 on Mac 9.2.1

Hi there, a friend of mine has 8.0 release 3 installed on his PC running OS 9.2.2 but it refuses to install on his laptop running 9.2.1 What is the minimum OS requirement for 8.0 Release 3?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

8.1 upgrade

Recently upgraded to 8.1 R1/V1 but when doing an "about" in the help section it still shows 8.0. Anybody else?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC8.1 Patch

Previous patches required running the updater only with a fresh copy of AC. Is this step no longer required for build 1410? My reseller had no problem running it on his pc and suggested I should just run it over my customized app on my G5. A Mac coll...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

reverse Savings

Please Help! Is it possible to reverse a saving, ore to reverse some steps after the saving? Thanks 4 Help, ACICAD 8.0 User

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

newbee

First access to this forum. Hi everybody! First of all, I started to prepare a question and found some difficulties to use the right "archicad English" word for each tool I am accustomed to use in French. Is there any (English ...)glossary like for e...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes