Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

!Restored: AutoCad pen import???

Can I import a pen tablet from AutoCad? Architects send me drawings, I do some work and send them back. I want to make them look the same to them. Do I have to go through and set each pen to match theirs?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

plug-ins/corner windows

corner windows tool does not appear in palette, have tried add-ons manager but get no result (just says: can only be loaded on start up) which isn't much help. anybody know what the problem might be? getting rather urgent! thanks jonathan

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add-on manager problems

when I try to add CORNER WINDOWS to my add-ons, Iget a message that it has not been done and can only be done when starting archiCAD. So how do I then do it. ps. all other add-ons have worked.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

uninstall ArchiCAD 8.0

When I run uninstallation of ArchiCAD 8.0 I'm getting error on the very begining which is stoping the process. I'm geting the same error when trying to install 8.1 version. I still can use version 8.0 Can somebody help me. Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Uninstall Issue

Does anybody really know how to uninstall ArchiCAD on OS 10.3.2? This newby inadvertently installed ArchiCAD into the Documents folder instead of the Applications folder. I discovered when attempting to view selections in the Windows library that the...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

About to leave AutoCad - is ArchiCad for me?

I am on the verge of jumping ship from 2d AutoCad, and I am looking at either ArchiCad, Revit or Allplan. I mainly get involved in small domestic and commercial extensions and alterations in the UK. Nothing extravagent, just normal traditional stuff ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad files will not open after upgrade

I just rebuilt a PowerMac G3 which was running OS 8.x (with Archicad 6.5) and upgraded it to OS 10.x (with Archicad 7.x). The upgrade involved backing up the existing Archicad 6.5 files (*.LAY and *.PM) onto a mini USB zip drive (FAT32 format). After...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

offsetting

This is a continuation of my stadium design problem, but I wanted to try and not meddle with a long thread... I've had some excellent success using slabs to create the stands, and "multiply + elevate" was just discovered fully by me last night (I'm u...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Twelve Tricks of ArchiCAD

Karl wrote: A quick P.S. Karl Making the move from drafting to three dee means being mindful of the "bridging" techniques that reduce drudgery and repetitiveness. Using the magic wand for all of its capacity is the main one becuse it can unify and tr...

Dwight by Newcomer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Very raw newbie; stadium design using stairs?

Ok. Here's my deal. I'm a University student who is fairly proficient at AutoCAD 2000 and lesser versions, however my school has a copy of ArchiCAD 8 the unversity version and I wish to do a conceptual model in 3d and frankly I hate AutoCAd for 3d mo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes