Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

AC8.1 Patch

Previous patches required running the updater only with a fresh copy of AC. Is this step no longer required for build 1410? My reseller had no problem running it on his pc and suggested I should just run it over my customized app on my G5. A Mac coll...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

reverse Savings

Please Help! Is it possible to reverse a saving, ore to reverse some steps after the saving? Thanks 4 Help, ACICAD 8.0 User

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

newbee

First access to this forum. Hi everybody! First of all, I started to prepare a question and found some difficulties to use the right "archicad English" word for each tool I am accustomed to use in French. Is there any (English ...)glossary like for e...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost some important palettes...

Hello All, I seem to have lost the coordinate box, control box and the prompt box. I have gone the typical things that I thought would work, i.e. Options>Customize>Palette Shapes. These all have the "show" boxes checked. Since I work on 2 monitors, I...

rgarand by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

help with 8.1 installation.

Windows cannot find the wibu key. I told it to search the archicad 8.1 disk, and the internet and it found nothing. The website for wibu won't come up. Now I cannot even pull up 7.0 either. what is going on here!!!!! Did Graphisoft not have the forsi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing AC8 from OS 9

I dont know much about Macs. I installed 8r3 on a Mac so I could create a UI for our objects that is Mac friendly. I need to remove AC8 from the machine before I install v7. Is it as simple as deleting the archicad folder or is there some proceedure ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

3D Modeling

When creating a custom circlular window and using it in my model I have discovered the object defines a square as the rough opening for the circular window and places the window within the square leaving the wall between the window edge and the squar...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes